For a really good blog posting of PROM 2008 please follow this link. Beth and James are great bloggers and please continue to read their blog! I have attached some more pictures.
Kelly, I LOVE seeing all the pictures! You were right - I did look on Beth and James' blog and I especially liked the full-length picture of your dress! Love, Mom
oh my word. this is too good. you totally deserved prom queen. where in the world did you find this dress in guataholla? and by the way, i miss you like the air i breath.
2 comments:
Kelly, I LOVE seeing all the pictures! You were right - I did look on Beth and James' blog and I especially liked the full-length picture of your dress!
Love, Mom
oh my word. this is too good. you totally deserved prom queen. where in the world did you find this dress in guataholla? and by the way, i miss you like the air i breath.
Post a Comment