I promise to have more photos soon, but this is the only one for now!! It was incredible and guess what... I was voted PROM QUEEN 2008!! How funny!! Hope this makes you smile! I am still laughing about the whole thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Heck yes you were Belle of the Ball! You looked stunning and a true Southern Belle if there ever was one. NO one could have worn that Burger King Crown/Prom Tiara as awesome as you! You're the best.
Your loyal subjects,
Beth & James
Mrs. Morgan and I are enjoying this beautiful picture of you! I am SO, SO, SOOOOO happy for you!
What's next? Captain of the cheerleading squad????
LOVE, Your ever-so-proud
MOM
First your mother described the dress!!!! Then she told me where you got it!!!!!!!!! Made my day.
So glad that you had such a fun time. Hope to see you soon, Vicki
THAT is awesome!! and OF COURSE you were prom queen!
hilarious and incredible.
Kel, what a pretty picture of you. Sounds like Prom Flashback was a blast! Congrats on getting Homecoming Queen! :)
Post a Comment