Monday, April 2, 2007

25

Getting older. I can't believe that I am 25 years old. I did not know what it would feel like, so I am surprised that it feels like this! So why do I feel old? Because I spend a lot of my time with people younger than me. I work with children in 3rd, 4th and 5th grade. I teach 3 and 4 year old kids at church. I went on the college-age mission trip.
This is how I know that I am still getting old. I can’t stay up much past 10 on a weeknight and 11 on the weekends. I try to. I really do. But when the clock strikes 10, I turn into a pumpkin and crash.
I opt out of going to concerts because they start at 11:30. I can't make it to Salsa night because it begins at 9. LAME! But that is life. When my alarm goes off at 6:05 I thank myself. I am getting older, but it is worth it!

No comments: