Friday, March 30, 2007

creating a blog

It's official... Not only am I moving to Guatemala for two years, I have created a blog. This is a big step for me. I read other peoples blogs, but I really never saw a need for my own. But now that time has come. I know I am not shipping off until July, but I want to go ahead and give this thing a whirl while I am still in the confines of my available internet connections. So what am I doing... I know don't be surprised! I am moving to Guatemala City for the next two years to teach at the American School of Guatemala. I will be teaching 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade (they don't know which yet). I will teach Math, Science, Social Studies and Language Arts (in English) to about 22 students. The school is predominatly Guatemalan but teaches in English. I also have found 2 wonderful roommates (I have met one) who live VERY near the school and are in need of someone to fill a room. And they work for Young Life! God is good!!

2 comments:

Jenny Fleming said...

Congrats on moving to Guatemala! I look forward to reading ALL ABOUT IT!

marisa said...

YAY for BLOGS and YAY for GUATEMALA!! love u kel :)