Sunday, April 15, 2007
Weddings, etc.
Well this weekend has been filled with wedding fun. I was supposed to go to a wedding yesterday in Greenville, SC, but ended up missing it due to the weather (Sorry Bobbi)! Today began with an engagement announcement that I pretty much messed up by screaming SO loud in the church that the soon to be Bride had to literally sit down while all the other people ran to her and screamed as well (Sorry Amanda). But really, I am so happy for Amanda and John. Although we just met this year on our trip to Guatemala, I can see that the Lord has made a perfect match with the two of them! Finally my day has continued to include 2 wedding showers. Morgan Smalley and Brennen Burns will both begin a new life with their husbands in the month of May. So why do I tell you all this?? I don't know. I figure I should post something soon so that you would actually check the website and see that I am updating occasionally. And if you have made it this far in my random post, YOU ARE A CHAMP! I promise to work on my writing skills and please feel free to comment on my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment