Saturday, June 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Home is always great! I flew home last Sunday (well to Jacksonville, FL to meet mom for a couple of days) and I have not stopped since! Below are some photos from the cookout at Beau and Hilary's and some other events with some friends.


My amiga Jes!! She is getting married on August 2nd! She was so helpful in getting everything together for the party... and just hanging out!
The real host: Beau (far right) and Hilary (far left). They opened their house for my friends and I to hang out and eat!

My sweet friend Christine! Her and her husband Russ are expecting their first baby girl in July!! How exciting! But they are not the only ones! Holly and Derek are expecting in December!

Having some fun with the kids in the backyard!

Gift surprised me by coming up! She had said she was unsure if she could come, but she made it! I was so happy to see this amiga... I wish she was coming back to Guate!


Good gals Katie Beth, Katherine and Jessica! Such fun ladies!


TATUM!!! I love this lady!! We had to stop for our annual bagel trip! She is moving to Hawaii! Maybe I will go visit her soon!


I was able to get together with my high school friends Kassie and Kathryn to watch the UGA Baseball team play in the College World Series... unfortunately I was not good luck for the Dawgs!

4 comments:

Jenny Fleming said...

Welcome home Kelly!

Jennifer said...

Hey Kel,
How long are you home?

Kelly said...

I am now in Fla and I fly out from here on July 14th... i know... long vacation!!

Beth said...

Giftie!!!!!

It looks like you got a great homecoming :)