Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The ladies having fun in Antigua!


My lovely roommates!! I don't know what I would do without them! Rebeca and Laura are two of the most wonderful people I know! Really... I am truly blessed to have them as roommates!


This is Rebeca Aguilar! She is Guatemalan and super funny! She is currently a vegetarian... though I don't understand why... YEAH MEAT! She works for Young Life and has a huge heart for the young women on Guatemala City. We both could quote The Office for hours!


Laura Garcia is all about some CUBAN PRIDE!! She is from New Orleans, but both of her parents are from Cuba. She too works for Young Life and spends a lot of time at the gym... another thing I don't understand!! :) Laura is the one who took all of these wonderful pictures (including the one above of the two of us!). Laura and I bonded of my chocolate chip cookies before she gave up ALL SUGAR, WHAT????


So... we had to use the bathroom... that is what girls do right?? We go to the bathroom together!


This picture just really made me smile!! I have a tendency to lean my head to the side when trying on clothes and when jumping!! I know, I look like a salmon trying to swim upstream! Thanks Brody!!

Not only are my friends in Guatemala important, but visitors are great as well! Katherine (in the front) came to visit and Gift (the last one) will be here until May. I love my GA girls!


Maly is one of Rebeca's friends whom I just LOVE!! She is a dentist here in Guatemala and loves to come on outings with us. Maly is always up for fun and standing is really small doors with me! :)
** Side note- Jake Parham and Sami Aguilar were on this trip with us as well... I just used my editing license to make it look like it was all ladies!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I saw some of those processions when we were there last spring - they are awesome! I love Antigua! How are you, friend? I miss you so much and think about you pretty much everyday. I need you here to be my wedding expert! I hope you're having a wonderful spring...I love your blog. If you find any other great dresses on the garbage truck, just send them my way! : )