For the 4th (and 3rd of July), the family (plus Joey and Talmadge) went up to Lake Lanier for a low country boil and fireworks. I love my fireworks setting on my camera and I hope that you enjoy the photos too. And the food, well, you can see... YUMMY!


After a couple of fun filled days at the lake, I went down to Atlanta to hang out with Allison and some of her friends. We started out with hot dogs, hamburgers and dips galore! We played some corn hole before heading down to Piedmont Park. We were going to set off some fireworks there, but we decided that would not be our best idea, so we went back to the house and lit up the Target fireworks. We had glow sticks and sparklers from the Dollar Spot too! We then played ROCK BAND! That is super fun!! And finally headed out to SHOUT to dance! What a 4th! Thanks for having me AL!












1 comment:
The fireworks came out great on your camera! Looks like you had a great 4th -- sorry I missed you while I was in ATL. When will you be back in Atlanta again?
Post a Comment