Monday, July 6, 2009

12 Dresses (not quite 27, but close!)- Jessa and Barrett Parkman

12 bridesmaid dresses- that is how many I will own as of next week when Jaime's dress arrives from J.Crew for her wedding in December (in El Salvador :) ). Although I am not Katherine Heigl, I am getting up there in the bridesmaid department. But what an honor to have so many friends!

On Friday, June 26th I had the privilege to be the maid of honor for Jessa Pardue (now Parkman). This was my tenth wedding and my first time as the MOH! The wedding took place at the Piedmont Room in Piedmont Park in Atlanta. It was a beautiful day and the setting was incredible. You could see downtown just behind the windows. The heat hit us when we were out in the park taking pictures, but Chick-fil-a came to the rescue and saved us with nuggets and sweet tea. Jessa was a beautiful bride (as you can see below). She was a lot of fun and kept us all on schedule! ;-) The wedding was a 7:30 at night and the sun was setting perfectly over downtown as she walked down the aisle. We danced and danced until about 11:30 when the couple left. I then made the hour and a half trip up to Athens for Kimberly and JP's wedding the next day.... but that's another blog!








No comments: