

1999 Opel Astra
*62,500 kms as of now
*Automatic transmission
*Up-to-date on all services
*working A/C and seat warmers
*automatic windows
*keyless entry
*bought from agency here in Guatemala
*seats 5 comfortably
*large trunk space
*working radio and tape player
*driver and passenger airbags
*asking $4500 or Q36,000
2 comments:
Kelly -- I have been in your car on countless occasions. It is awesome. It's safe, large enough for a family, and VERY nice, with low miles, leather interior, and an automatic! I love it, and I hope it finds a happy owner soon. I know it'll go fast! :)
Hey Kelly- I don't want your car (but I do hope you sell it) but I wanted to say I would love to see you this summer. When will you be in town? I hope to catch up with you soon and let you see the girls!
Post a Comment