Sunday, May 24, 2009
Carrera Arco Iris
So... I know I have not blogged in awhile (at least no about anything much), but I am gonna try to back track a bit. But I am going to start with today! This morning was the Rainbow Fun Run or Carrera Arco Iris that benefits the children's cancer hospital. Thousands gathered between 7 and 8 a.m. this morning to run the 5K. Because my third graders partner with this organization as our Service Learning Project, we had a great turnout. I ran most of the way and stopped all along to snap fotos of my students running, on bikes, and walking with thier families. What a great morning and a great cause!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great cause! :)
Ohhh.. so good to see some adorable faces! Nicolas, Julian, Katia.. I miss those kids
Post a Comment