Friday, September 26, 2008

food... oh how I miss you!

Sadly, I have not eaten since last Saturday... I occasionally try something like pasta or grits, but my stomach has rejected everything since that day! I went to the doctor at school and he prescribed some medicine that was just not working... SO after some tests and a visit to another doctor, we all believe that I have salmonella! YIKES! Who knows what I ate, but I have been pretty sick. It has not caused me to miss work, but I have not had much energy and I have slept close to 10 hours each night! Thankfully the new meds should kick in soon and I will be back to my old self again :)
Just pray that I don't get any sicker please!

4 comments:

moymoybien said...

:( let me know what i can do!

Unknown said...

Kelly, I am so sorry. I hope it wasn't poppie seed chicken but that reminds me, can you e-mail me your recipe. So good. Because it might ruin that for you. i just prayed the medicine takes it out. Hold Fast.

Beth said...

Congrats on DIGESTING!

Your intestines must be so proud. ;)

Jenny said...

I heard you can eat again....i'm so glad...what did you miss the most?