1. Allison travels to great metropolises such as West Point, GA, Mobile, AL and Chattanooga, TN on a regular basis for work... enough said... who doesn't want to learn more about these places.
2. She has a new dog how supposedly like to pee on the floor when guests arrive, therefore we had to ignore the pup the one time I was in town :)
3. Her job is just incredible. Besides working with Brittany's dad, she get to wear adult clothes and take MARTA daily! I want to know more about this!
4. She has an adorable new nephew! That is enough reason to blog right there!
5. She is the most up to date of any of my friends on good reads, TV story lines, and pop cultures and since I live FAR away I need to know this stuff!
BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG(That was me chanting for you to start a blog!)
6 comments:
OMG... what pressure! First things first, i would have to come up with a name, and i am not sure i can complete with "Bliggity Blog". Ok, i will more seriously consider it this week. I promise.
i like this post Kel....she could call it "Al your Pal', or 'spirituAL thoughts', or 'you can call me Al' (paul simon song), or 'Allison McBlog', or just "McBlog", or "the life and times of Presley mcBride", or "Presley is a Mama's boy", etc. etc.
Al, you got lots of choices here. No excuse to NOT have a blog.
spirituAL thoughts!! I LOVE IT!
Allison, You can do it! Throw caution to the wind and join the blogosphere! I'm voting for
SpirituAL!!!
Mom Seagraves
Kelly- you're a great blogger! Thanks for keeping us updated on your life and exciting adventures. I'm sorry I missed you while you were in town.
and Allison- don't worry, if you start a blog, you couldn't be any worse at it than I am, but hey, a few pictures now and then are better than nothing at all I hope!
love y'all,
cortney
hahahahahaha... Allison McBlog... love it. And Presley wanted me to share that he was insulted by "Presley is a Mama's boy".
Post a Comment