Due to my current situation as stated in the previous post, I seem to have a bit of time on my hands. I refuse to leave the house unless necessary and I am okay with that and so I am trying to spend some time in creative ways. So what did I do today you may ask....
1. Read... I read some of the book of Daniel and Luke in the Biblia, a couple chapters of Friday Night Knitting Club, and an Allure magazine from 2006!
1.5. Played a bit on the internet.
2. Talked to my college roommate Kerinsa for about an hour on Skype. It was great catching up with her!!
2.5. Played a bit on the internet.
3. Made some spaghetti for lunch which I ate in the car on a quick trip up to see my friend Jaime's house.
3.5. Played a bit on the internet.
4. Cleaned out my closets. WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY CLOTHES!! I have no clue why and how I have acquired such a large wardrobe here, but you would be happy to know that I gave away everything I have not worn/only worn once or twice since I got here! No need to horde clothing!
4.5 Took a break from the internet and began cooking black beans.
5. Ordered pizza with Rebe and watched a movie.... took a break from Dawson's Creek... though I may still watch one episode tonight!
5.5 Back to the internet but this time with a purpose.
6. Watched childhood television shows on youtube such as Today's Special, Zoobiliee Zoo, and You Can't Do That On Television.
6.5 Forgot about my black beans and burned the bottom of the batch because I was so engulfed in what i was doing on the internet!
As you can see, I may not have television, but I surely have the internet which kept me quite entertained but caused me to ruin my last bit of food in the house!
I know my life is exciting!! Be thankful I normally leave the house and can thus provide more exciting blogs!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment