Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Crepes not Crap

So for a long time I always thought that crepes looked kind of gross. I wasn't sure if it was a breakfast thing. Or a dessert thing. Or what... until tonight! I went with two of my friends from school to a restaurant called Cafe Saul and the crepe became a delicious thing! The restaurant just opened near my house and I think I just changed my life!

I had a dinner crepe. It consisted of sliced steak, caramelized onions and some INCREDIBLE cheese! With every bite I wanted more and more! This was a new taste sensation I was having! I thought, dang, I need to blog about this, so I am!

It also helped that this restaurant is the cutest thing you have ever seen. There are no real windows. Two sides are open completely to the outside. The back wall is lined with mirrors, shelves and nutella jars. Close to 100 jars fill the wall. The colors of the room are black, white and red (Go Dawgs). It must feel like home for that reason!

Well that was my experience tonight! Crepe does not equal crap anymore! If anyone is looking for a franchise to open in the US, I will consider visiting Cafe Saul!!

2 comments:

Jessa said...

haha, I love it! We have got to go there.

Jenny said...

mmm...crepes. How could you not love Crepes!!???