Thank you everyone who thought of me on Saturday when it was opening day for the Ga. Dawgs!! I really apperciate that you miss me because I MISS YALL TOO!! When the games are on ESPN 2 there is really no way to watch the game, so I have to stick with calling my family after to hear how it ended!! As long as I get to watch the GA/FLA game I will be happy!!! Please cheer on the dawgs for me (Hilary that means you- even against Tennessee!! :) )
Love yall and it was great to see each of your smiling faces!
PS- I can't wait to see Ansley at Christmas time! Mom said she is just a doll!
4 comments:
My parents were telling me all about this. So cute! Wish I could have been there to be apart of it.
Miss you Kel!
Hey Kel, We missed you! It was fun doing the picture, your mom was so excited about writing out all the letters. Ansley was too cute, she was actually holding the piece of paper :) Can't wait for you to see her at Christmas.
~Jennifer
Kells! I think about you often but I did call the dawgs once in honor of you. I am glad to see that all is well. Miss you lots!!
Forbesy
That's great! Is it really spelled "Dawgs" like, "Hey, Dawg, I got your back."....how is the mascot different from a "Dog" mascot? Just curious :) A better question...I'm a Kansas Jayhawk. Is there such a bird in real life? I've never bothered to find out.
Post a Comment