So this summer I got to stay in Georgia long enough for Burke's first birthday. It was WONDERFUL! He is such an happy and animated kid. I could just SQUEEZE him all the time. So in honor of his first b-day, he got a blog!
First gift! Check out shirt! WAHOO!! i love being a Tia!


Gifts good, bows BETTER!

He also learned to climb the stairs at his birthday party!

Wearing the jammie I got him last year.... I could hug him all day!

Laughing with his cousins!

The Hungry Caterpillar cupcake... just for Burke!

Cecilia's Mint Chocolate Cake for the rest of us!

YUMMY!

Even yummier!

Meltdown! Cake flying! IT really was a great day!

3 comments:
A little birdie told me the great news -- SO happy for them! Burke will be a great big brother!!!
Happy belated 1st Birthday Burke.
YEAH!! Great pictures of the birthday event and SO glad that you were here for the big announcement! Can't wait to have another little Seagraves to squeeze!!
These are precious pics! It was so fun celebrating Burke's big day with you & the fam. Hope your school year is going well!
Post a Comment