Me, Laura and Cindy at Melisa's wedding with our new Mexx dresses

Hanging out with the ladies at the wedding

My BIRTHDAY! What a great sunset and friends
The gringos y Laura making the burgers and hot dogs
28! Wow! I am getting old!
Hugs from the Greene boys! I love them!
Monterrico in December with Marika, mi amiga
Just chillin' at the pool at Long Beach

Gotta love the hot, hot sun!
Jaime and Guillermo's wedding in El Salvador... destination bridesmaid... Chapter 12

What a beautiful sunset!
Home for the holidays... dinner with Allison, Elisa,
Penny, and Jenny!
Thank you Tenth Thai for yummy drinks!
Christmas Eve with Burke! What a cutie!
Christmas morning...
Burke with his new stuffed animal bun bun... just like Beau had
New Years 2010!! Love these ladies!
2 comments:
I love your pictures - especially the "home" pics with Burke! Those days went by too quickly for me..
Post a Comment