For Semana Santa, Elisa and Laura Gumbel came to visit me in Guatemala. I am going to go in reverse order of what we did, so here is the end of our trip. We spent Easter Sunday and most of the day Monday playing at Cayman Suites in Monterrico, Guatemala. The black sand beaches were just too hot on our toes, so we spent most of the day relaxing by the pool (which was just as enjoyable). I posted an assortment of photos, but as you can see, it was a great trip! You can't go wrong with swim up bars, beautiful pools, sunsets to die for, and Mc Donald's on the way home!! We ended the night by meeting some other Georgia gals (Alison and Kristen) at the local corner bar Porky's for a beer. What a way to spend Easter!
1 comment:
I want to be there! And I think I have that same bathing suit. Did you get it at Target??? Maybe we can match some time this summer!
Post a Comment