The team with their trophy
I was leading the cheering train for the fans!

So on my actual birthday (Saturday) I awoke to the most beautiful day! The volcanoes were just as clear as day and the sun was shining!
My roommates were out of town with a work team for the US, so I had the casa to myself! One of my good friends Cindy and her two youngest children wanted to go to the Mall for the morning and because I love shopping, I tagged along with them! As I hopped into the car, I had birthday cards awaiting and a round of Happy Birthday was sung! After purchasing two very cute tops for my birthday fun, I met up with my friend Marleny for lunch. She and I headed to a new outdoor plaza/mall where we split a salad and pizza! Can't you see why this year's birthday was just great!
Finally after returning home and taking a good hour nap (while watching episodes of Season 2 of 30 Rock) I headed out to my joint birthday dinner for me and my friend Wendy! This was the sunset as I was heading out the door! Yes, I had to stop and take a quick photo!
So dinner was at a place called "Sabor del Chef" or "A taste by the chef" and is owned by our Athletic Director, Henry, at my school. It was super great and we had the entire upstairs to ourselves! We ate, we drank, we danced! It was the perfect spot to begin the night!
The other birthday gal , Wendy, and me
Yummy! Beer from Guatemala... HA! YEAH RIGHT!
Kisses all around for the birthday girl!
Jesse and Catie were great in making my birthday special.
Everyone LOVES a dance party! Anyone recognize these moves??
Cumpleanos feliz, ya queremos pastel!
The night continued (though pictureless) in a trip to Cien Puertas in Zone 1. There we met up with some more friends where we celebrated for a couple more hours! We closed the bars down around 1 a.m.
Sunday was spent at the pools with my beach buddies! It was very relaxing day and a great way to spend the day after my birthday!
On Thursday night, my school had an event called Noche de Luces (night of lights) and my roommates and I hosted a party in honor of the December birthdays at my apartment. We had about 30 friends come up to my apartment and watch the fireworks. It was very fun and a great way to continue celebrating my birthday.
Me, Jaime and Guillermo (Jaime's birthday is Dec 20th)
Other amigas at the party!
I believe that my birthday festivities finally came to an end today (at least until I am home and I got to Cazadores with the family to celebrate one last time)! My roommates and my friend Cindy and spent the day today at the pools and spa. I was treated to a 50 minute massage and 2 hours of relaxation by the pool. What a way to end a great week and first half of school!
In case you are wondering if and when I will be home this Christmas... I arrive on Tuesday, December 16th and will be flying back to Guate on Tuesday December 30th. Call me if you can!!

My roommates were out of town with a work team for the US, so I had the casa to myself! One of my good friends Cindy and her two youngest children wanted to go to the Mall for the morning and because I love shopping, I tagged along with them! As I hopped into the car, I had birthday cards awaiting and a round of Happy Birthday was sung! After purchasing two very cute tops for my birthday fun, I met up with my friend Marleny for lunch. She and I headed to a new outdoor plaza/mall where we split a salad and pizza! Can't you see why this year's birthday was just great!
Finally after returning home and taking a good hour nap (while watching episodes of Season 2 of 30 Rock) I headed out to my joint birthday dinner for me and my friend Wendy! This was the sunset as I was heading out the door! Yes, I had to stop and take a quick photo!

So dinner was at a place called "Sabor del Chef" or "A taste by the chef" and is owned by our Athletic Director, Henry, at my school. It was super great and we had the entire upstairs to ourselves! We ate, we drank, we danced! It was the perfect spot to begin the night!
The other birthday gal , Wendy, and me

Yummy! Beer from Guatemala... HA! YEAH RIGHT!

Kisses all around for the birthday girl!

Jesse and Catie were great in making my birthday special.

Everyone LOVES a dance party! Anyone recognize these moves??

Cumpleanos feliz, ya queremos pastel!

The night continued (though pictureless) in a trip to Cien Puertas in Zone 1. There we met up with some more friends where we celebrated for a couple more hours! We closed the bars down around 1 a.m.
Sunday was spent at the pools with my beach buddies! It was very relaxing day and a great way to spend the day after my birthday!
On Thursday night, my school had an event called Noche de Luces (night of lights) and my roommates and I hosted a party in honor of the December birthdays at my apartment. We had about 30 friends come up to my apartment and watch the fireworks. It was very fun and a great way to continue celebrating my birthday.
Me, Jaime and Guillermo (Jaime's birthday is Dec 20th)

Other amigas at the party!

I believe that my birthday festivities finally came to an end today (at least until I am home and I got to Cazadores with the family to celebrate one last time)! My roommates and my friend Cindy and spent the day today at the pools and spa. I was treated to a 50 minute massage and 2 hours of relaxation by the pool. What a way to end a great week and first half of school!
In case you are wondering if and when I will be home this Christmas... I arrive on Tuesday, December 16th and will be flying back to Guate on Tuesday December 30th. Call me if you can!!

1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Kel! It looks like it was a great one. And I love that top on you...adorable!!!
My mom told me you were coming home this week for Christams. I would love to see you while you are in town. I am sure there will be some Mountain Creek festivity where we can see each other. :)
Post a Comment