Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cracker Barrel Fun!

I have now come and gone from the US for this Christmas break and I had a wonderful time! I figured I would try to recap bits and pieces of my time , so today I will begin with a night out with 25 of my closest friends at Cracker Barrel. I flew home on the 16th and after a quick trip to the doctor (thankfully I am ok!) I headed up to Athens to spend a couple of days with Beau and Hilary. I am so lucky that they live in Athens still because that is where I spent previous 7 years of my life before coming to Guatemala. In many ways that is home to me as well as my parents house. So instead of getting together with each person individually , I asked my friend Matt if he could just tell all my bible study from Watkinsville to meet for dinner one night. I was expected, 10 maybe 12 people, but 25! WOW! What a great group of friends I have!! So we had sometime of laughter and yummy breakfast for dinner! There were new babies, new engagements, and just good old friends!! Thanks for coming and sharing your evening with me!

the one long table of people!



Dr. Abney and his sweet granddaughter Charlotte
LeAnne, me and Lenore! LOVE THEM!

The Carter's! Amazing couple from church

Me and Ansley. She teaches abroad in Korea!
Matt! The organizer of this shin dig! (a little shakin' Kelly time... just for old times!!)

No comments: