On Sunday, my beach buddies (aka. Jorge and Heber) and I took off for a day at the pools near the beach! As you can see below, the pools are beautiful, but sadly the weather was not! Soon after the first picture was taken, the rain headed our way! So instead of sitting in the rain, we headed about 30 more minutes south to Puerto San Jose! I actually am really glad it started to rain because the sunset was beautiful on the ocean! I convinced the guys I needed a trip to the beach because I had a pretty good cold and salt and sun cures all illnesses (at least that's what the Seagraves' think!). It was not difficult to convince these fellas to head south! And thankfully one of them has property in a new development so going to the pool was free!! What a great trip and Jenny and Allison get prepared for some fun in the sun in January!!
Fun times - you look so great! Of course, thinking of you and sand and sun made me miss you tons. Maybe there will be some of that in our future; you just never know!
3 comments:
Fun times - you look so great! Of course, thinking of you and sand and sun made me miss you tons. Maybe there will be some of that in our future; you just never know!
Yay! I got a shout out! That looks so fabulous....you feelin better yet?
How fun, Kelly! Nothing like some fun and sun on a weekend :)
p.s. -- You look pretty hyper in Picture # 2 and I LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment