Sunday, November 18, 2007

Una Semana Dificil

What a hard week to be away from home. I have felt like so many thing have happened and all I have wanted to do is hug these lovely people pictured. Instead, I post their picture in hopes that you pray for each one of them with me. Brittany and Taylor Fletcher lost their puppy to a bleeding ulcer and Brittany's grandmother this week.


Kimberly Burns was in the hospital for a 25% collapsed lung. She has returned home and will recover, but this is still very hard news to receive over email.

Evan Smith (the little guy on the left) has been diagnosed with leukemia. I began babysitting for Ev, Mary Ford and Mark when Mark was just a few weeks old. Evan was not even two. Nolia and Brian (Evan's parents) became more than just parents that I babysat for, but close friends. Nolia always opened her home to me and all I had to do was hold a baby or read a children's story. Please pray for this family as they fight together. If you want to keep up with him please check out this website Evan Smith.

3 comments:

Jake, Katherine, Asher, and Mary Clair said...

oh kelly,
I am sending you a virtual hug right now!!!!
love,
kat

Beth said...

We are praying for your friends, Kelly!

Kelly and Brent said...

Kel,
I am so sorry you had a hard week. Know that we are thinking about you and your friends. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I can't wait to see you over the Christmas Holidays.
Miss you,
Kelly