Good morning!! I am still working on this whole picture addition thing! Get excited because when my mom and dad come down in November, I have asked them to bring the necessary card reader for my camera and then we will be able to see my life again!! I will start taking more pictures so that I actually have some to put up of the blog!!
So mom and dad are coming on November 1st (All Saint's Day) and are staying until November 4th. We have been invited to eat with my Guatemalan family here for lunch on Thursday and then we are off to Lake Atitlan and Antigua. The rainy season should be ending by then so I have my fingers crossed for BEAUTIFUL weather. It will be great to have them come and see life here in Guatemala for a couple of days and more importantly just to see them!!
Beau is coming down December 14-21. We are going to have a full week to explore. Unfortunately Hilary will not be able to make it down on this trip due to how close it is to Christmas and how busy work will be, but that only means another trip for them will be planned in the future. I have nothing planned yet for when Beau comes, but the church may be taking a mission trip that first weekend so that would be AWESOME! Beau, start practicing all that Spanish you know!!
Finally I have bought my flight home for Christmas. I will be arriving late on Dec 21 and staying until December 28th. Dad has already informed me that it is too quick, but in all honesty, I know that if I stay much longer it will make my returning much more difficult. Plus I start back to school on January 3rd, so I wanted to be back here and settled for New Years! So I hope that you each will be around sometime during that week. I will not have car so that means that yall might have to come and chill at my house with me and the fam!! I know that we will be in both Atlanta and Athens because that is where my family is now- I am excited about that!
In the mean time, please continue to cheer on the Bulldogs even though they played terrible against Tennessee. I have to know that people are at home cheering in my place! I take some blame for the score on Saturday due to my futbol game and the fact that we have orange jerseys. It was not by choice, but with my game during the whole first half, I was forced into subliminally cheering for the other team. On a better note, WE WON! 4-1!! Adios and have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kel, so glad to hear you have visitors coming very soon! I am sure it will be great to have your family there.... We will definitely have to see you while you are home for Christmas. Ansley needs to meet Miss Kelly :) We will definitely be there a couple of days before Christmas and through Christmas day but then we head to Athens to be with Rob's parents on Christmas Day.
Post a Comment