Friday, June 29, 2007

Official goodbye!

Friends and family! I leave in 3 days!! AHH! I am very excited! I have had a wonderful time with all of my friends and family over this last month. It has flown by, but I am ready and I know that I am supposed to make this move to Guatemala. I am leaving tonight (Friday) to go to the lake with mom, dad, Beau and Hilary until later on Sunday. My flight leaves Monday at 10:30 so please be praying for safe travel and that all of my luggage will arrive without any problems. Once I get to the city, my school will be at the airport to pick me up and take me to my apartment. I will then have a bit to unpack and the adventure will begin. I will be helping with Global Soccer Ministries during my first two weeks. They have a small team working in the city and I will be translating. I will be using the evenings to get settled and explore. From July 17th to August 7th I will have overlapping visitors (Emily and Jessa- I am so EXCITED for yall to come). We are going to see different places, go to a wedding, spend a week at language school, and learn how to salsa dance!! Then pre-planning begins on August 8th. I will do my best to let you know that I have arrived via the blog and also keep you updated on my contact information. Thank you for all of the prayers that have gotten me this far on the adventure and please continue to lift me up as you feel led!
Dios te bendiga!

My address in Guatemala. I can receive letters, but not packages! PLEASE WRITE!
Kelly Seagraves
18 Avenida 10-78 VH III
Apt 9
Zona 15 Guatemala
Guatemala

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good Luck Kelly! I know you will have an awesome adventure. And safe travels. Can't wait to read up on all your happenings :)
~Jennifer "Willson"

Jenny Fleming said...

I'll be praying for safe travels today!