Lake Times are Great Times
The season of GOODBYES are now upon me. I leave next Monday, July 2nd on the jet plane and so I have officially started the final adios process. Luckily my parents were gracious enough to host a picnic up at Lake Lanier on Saturday and then my Bible Study at WFBC had a potluck the next day (I will post those pictures later!). It has been a wonderful time of getting all of those that I know and love together for a final DAY O'FUN! The lake was fantastic. We grilled out hamburgers and hot dogs. The water was a perfect temperature and it was just high enough to still jump off and not break your ankle (Trish, are you okay??). Brother Beau captained the boat and flung us all around on the tube! It was pretty choppy and he does not drive slowly, so as you can see from the
pictures, it was a bit rough out there!!
Look at how fearful I look compared to the other riders!
No comments:
Post a Comment