I have fallen into the dark pit. I have succumb to what society sees as necessary. I now own an IPod. Thanks to the encouragement of my brother I am now a proud owner of a video IPod. The sad thing about now having this portal device is that I REALLY like it! I have now spent countless hours putting all of my music onto my computer and then transferring it to the little machine. I have also tried to place all of my pictures on it. This is cool!! I can just scroll through and see wonderful pictures of past Guatemala trips, playing with Katherine in the mountains, my brother's wedding, and New York City.
I formally take this time to apologize to all of those who I teased or laughed at for having an IPod. I think they are great!
By the way- the spell check needs to be updated because IPod shows up as a misspelled word!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kelly,
I too am now the proud owner of a video iPod. I have to ask Katie and Marshall how to use most of the features. The best find so far for me is the audio books. They are awesome for the pool and beach. I guess we all have to embrace "the world of iPods" at some time or another. Have a great weekend.
Love,
Kathy Lynn
Post a Comment