Thursday, December 30, 2010

BIrthday and Christmas 2010

So for my birthday this year, I had a Make Your Own Pizza party. I had to keep to a smaller crowd because I made all of the pizza dough myself, but it was GREAT! Everyone came over to my apartment and could choose any toppings and make their own creation. It was a BLAST!

Iris and Jon choosing their toppings!

Ashley, Stephanie and Arturo getting ready to bake
Ashley broiling her pizza
This is my new roommate Annette. Just her and I now in the apartment.

Boris and I hanging out with the crowd!
Gotta love the Greene boys! They always make me feel special on my birthday.... or any day for that matter!


After Rebeca's wedding, I flew home to Georgia and spent 3 days up in Athens playing with Burke. At Thanksgiving he was not walking or talking much... Boy did that change!! He is now RUNNING and loves to babble. He also thinks he is pretty funny!

Burke in his Guatemalan slipper
Christmas morning Cherrios!
Doesn't even have to put down his sippy cup to slide! BIG SHOT!
His own little hangout!
The snow up at Beau and Hilary's! At least 2 inches!
Snow at home home!
Boris's cute gift for mom and dad! Very thoughtful

3 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

Looks like you had a great time back home. Sorry we missed you! Love the gift to your parents -- so thoughtful!

Unknown said...

We LOVED you being home home....great pictures of your birthday and Christmas! LOVE YOU!!!

Teachinfourth said...

That is an awesome idea for a birthday party! If I didn't already do Christmas in September I probably would follow suit.

BTW, I arrived here via another teacher's blog as I was clicking on sidebars.