Friday, October 16, 2009

Why have I not blogged....

I know, I know. I have become quite a terrible blogger. I guess after starting my third year here, things have just started to feel so much more normal. I have a great class this year. I have a new teaching partner and she is doing great (although I miss Susana because she is awesome too!). I was able to go home and meet Burke which was awesome. I spent a weekend at Lake Atitlan with some lovely ladies. And tomorrow I leave for the beach for 4 days for our long weekend. NO COMPLAINTS here! So, I will just do a quick picture montage of what I have been up to...
Chili's with Alison and Kristen

Sweet Burke time at the UGA game


On the boat on the way to San Pedro La Laguna
My crazy class! :-)

No comments: