Sunday, February 1, 2009

NEW LOOK!

So my Futeca soccer team (formerly knows as the Zuca Shooters because of our Frosted Flakes/Zucaritas sponsor) has changed their look! We are now known as just Shooters due to the fact that we have no sponsor and we pay for the season. The new name and the new look will hopefully bring out a new level of skill!!! GO SHOOTERS!!


PS- I know you may be saying, Kelly, is that really all you have to post about, but yes, it is! I had conference week last week... not a fun blog post. I do have a student teacher! She is great (future blog post). As for now, my new look is my big thing!! Sorry... after Allison and Jenny's visit, nothing has topped that fun!

2 comments:

laura said...

Awesome! So much fun.. I'm glad I could join the team:)

Mom and Dad said...

I like the new look much better since I've never been much of a fan of any orange teams!

Love, Mom